Terms and Conditions Policy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Gendrot Web Solutions does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- We currently accept online payment by Card through Paypal.
- If you would like to place an offline order and pay by Cash, Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer (BACS) payment instructions will be provided.
- All orders are usually dispached within 1 to 3 working days either by second class mail or by DPD courier, please note that it may take longer in certain instances for your order to arrive.
- Delivery to mainland United Kingdom is provided for Free. There may be a sur charge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles).
- Please inspect the goods upon arrival and contact within 14 days if there is a problem.
- Products on this website may be back-ordered if they are not in stock.
- The process can take 1 to 14 working days. Once a request for a back-ordered item has been purchased we will process your order and request the item from our suppliers. We will endeavour to keep you informed of the progress of your order as it is dispatched to you.
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges Policy
In the event of a problem, the buyer will be responsible to pay any fees to return product(s), however before doing so a request to return and the item must be made.
When the item arrives back an inspection will be carried out before arranging a replacement, you will be kept informed during this process as needed. If, after 30 days, a replacement cannot be sent for whatever reason, a full refund for the item will be given.
Please note that we cannot accept any returned item if:
- It has been physically damaged by the buyer.
- It is outside of the purchase date by 14 days or the warranty period (if applicable) has expired.
- If prior agreement has not been received.
Instructions for return
- Please send an email by the contact form on this website or alternativly call 07883 283985 to request a refund.
- You can post items to be returned to:
- Gendrot Web Solutions & Computer Repair, Gendrot Cottage, Holme Road, Kirton Holme, Boston, PE20 1TB
- Please include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. Please return the item in the original packaging.